Intention: The intention of this exercise is to give you a visual representation of your life balance using eight indicators. The Wheel of Life will help you identify areas to work on, set goals, and track progress over time.
Directions: Answer the questions below regarding your level of satisfaction. Click “See Your Wheel”. Then scroll down to find questions to help you dig deeper, learn more about the Wheel of Life, give feedback, and let us know what it made possible for you.
- Does you life wheel looked and feel balanced?
- If this were a wheel on your bike how bumpy is your ride?
- What would your ideal Wheel of Life look like? Where are the gaps?
- Are there areas you are giving a lot of attention to but not see the results?
- What are some areas that need attention?
- What things do you do to in order to regain balance?
- What are possibilities moving forward?
Your challenge is to use this knowledge to move toward a balanced and fulfilling life. If you would like assistance request a free half-hour coaching consultation or free newsletter via the contact form. Just write it in the message body.
Please, leave a comment below about how you used this assessment, what did it make possible, or anything else you would like to say.